Whether your goal is to improve energy efficiency, eliminate problems or optimize your steam system,
every project starts with a pre-audit. This is the step where with make first contact with you, the customer, and develop a summary evaluation of the potential savings and opportunities for optimization of your steam system.
The second step is the audit itself :
- Data collection
- Global analysis of the steam system
- Steam-trap audit : Gestra, TLV, Armstrong, Spirax Sarco
- Confirmation of feasibility
- Determination of potentiel energy savings
- Proposed action plan (segmented according to priorities)
- Determination of costs (per segment)
- Estimation of the ROI period (per segment)
Lalonde Systhermique is a Gaz Métro accredited service provider, which allows our clients to take advantage of Gaz Métro’s Implementation of energy efficiency measures program. Qualifying enterprises benefit from a 50% rebate on the cost of our energy efficiency feasibility studies.
Other canadian natural gas providers also offer generous incentives.
We can fill out all the necessary applications for you.